Sunday, July 19, 2009

3 1/2 MONTHS TO GO!!!! : )

Well...time is flying by so quickly for us!!! We are trying to get some final planning done for the big day.

Dan has been working quite a bit of overtime lately, and I took a new job in Mt. Pleasant at Arbor Court. We have both been pretty busy. Sometimes we do not get to see each other for a couple of days. But we have been managing that pretty well.

We will be registering for gifts for the wedding here very soon. I believe we will be registering at Target, Kohl's and Younkers Home Store. We will keep everyone updated.

I also wanted to mention that we attended a wedding preparation weekend in Sigourney, IA. This was a neat experience for the both of us. I think we both agree that the time together was great and the info given to us will help us grow to be a great couple :)

We just received horrible news Thursday that one of Dan's stepsisters lost her husband. He was about 29 years old. Leaving behind his wife and 2 beautiful children. We will be thinking about the whole family.

Well...until next time......have a good one!! :)

No comments: