Where does the time go? Can hardly believe it is almost June!!
I have been busy getting things planned for the wedding. Some things are coming along slowly, but I guess you will have that. My dress is taken care of and that is a big weight off my shoulders :) Also, we did meet with Father Steinle last week and we were able to get an answer about whether or not our date was available. It is available :) So we do have a church and a priest. YAY!!
We do have to attend a marriage preparation weekend in June. I know I am pretty excited about it. I am hoping it will give us some positive insight about marriage. Dan thinks that it sounds interesting too. So we shall see :)
Well I decided that I didn't have enough to do...so I chose to change jobs. I am leaving Danville Care Center and going to Arbor Court in Mt Pleasant. It is another long term care facility. I will work full time, second shift. I am pretty excited about that. I won't have to work all three shifts anymore;) Nurses are required to give a 30 days notice, so i am finishing that up right now. June 11 will be my official last day at Danville. Wish me luck :)
Well... I don't really have much else right now....so will update again soon. Maybe I will get some pictures up here!! LOL
Take care :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment