Hello everyone!!! It has been awhile since I have posted anything. I am not really into this type of thing yet. So anyways. Dan has been working a lot. I have been working third shift. It really isn't too bad, it just messes with my internal clock!! LOL
I will be taking my state boards exam soon. I am very nervous, but excited at the same time. I have talked to several of my classmates and they have passed. I would hate to be the first one to fail!!! But it happens. So lets think positive here!!!! Kasi Klein, RN, doesn't that sound great! :)
Dan has been working a lot. Two days off per week, which is better than what he was getting several months ago. There store got 3rd place in there district or something like that...so they get to go out to dinner with the district manager. I think they all should be proud!! Especially the way the economy is. O O O O'Reilly!!!! LOL My dad loves saying that.
So, less than nine months left until our wedding day!!! Time is really going by pretty fast lately. I need to get busy with some of the plans still, but not doing too bad I hope. We will be getting married at St. Mary/St. Patrick in West Burlington. This is where I used to attend church while I was growing up. Dan used to attend church in Ft. Madison, also catholic. We were both raised catholic to a certain point, and both were never confirmed. So, I have been going to confirmation class on Wed evening. This has been very interesting. Kind of brings back a lot of memories from parish religous education while I was growing up. Confirmation mass will be March 15th. Then father Stinely is supposed to talk to us about our marriage. So, I am hoping all the wedding plans that deal with the church will all fall into place!!!
Well...like I said before..I am not really too good at this yet. Need to post more often. So I will try to do better. Until next time, LOVE YA ALL!!!!!! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am praying for you Kasi! I love your Blog! March 10th will be a breeze!
Post a Comment