Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas time!!!

Well, christmas is near. We have been pretty busy lately with trying to get presents bought and wrapped, and also trying to keep the little brat cat out of the tree. One morning, we found the tree on the floor. What a site to wake up to. After the presents started to accumulate under the tree, it was much easier to keep the cat from bothering it. So all is well for now.

Dan has been by my side through all of my schooling, and I am finally done!!! YEAH!! He has been very supportive. I am not sure why he wouldn't scream some days, although I am sure he wanted to. There is no way I could have done this schooling without the support that I had from my whole family and all of my friends. I feel like I have abandoned some people, but I guess I am hoping that they understand.

So, WE WISH EVERYONE A MERRY CHRISTMAS!! Be safe, and enjoy the holiday season.

No comments: